Tuesday 6 September 2011

ILEP's new web-site!!

Greetings family, friends, and supporters!

So, just last month ILEP (Lutheran Church in Peru) launched its new web-site, with a new design, more information about the pastors and congregations, as well as the various activities that are going on in and around ILEP ministries here!! It's a very exciting proposal and has taken many hours to co-ordinate, gather, and translate all of what has been included thus far. It has been a coordinated effort mostly on the part of German Missionary pastor, Ihrke Buchroth, with Pastor Dana Nelson, ELCA and myself offering the English translations.

Check it out today!!

Their address is: http://www.ilepperu.org/index.php

BLESSINGS to you all as you begin classes, fall programs in your churches, and return from what I hope has been a restful, rejuvenating and fruitful summer vacation!

Peace, love & blessings,
Pastora Fran

2 comments:

SyndeNial said...

Hello Pastor Fran I do not know if you remember me, my name is Devon Hallgate - I am Jonquil's daughter.

I was looking for pictures for our new blog site (www.sumsdaily.com) and came across one of you and mom. I hope that your doing well and your students are in fine shape. I want to let you know I will be adding a link from your blog to ours, blessings sent to you and your wonderful children and men and women.

Devon

Fran Schmidt said...

Awesome Devon!!! That's sounds great. Things are going well here...busy but really good!!